Advanced Audition Class
Even those of us with the best reputations, representation, active websites and full inboxes need to audition regularly to keep our income stream steady and attract new and ongoing clients. The quality of our auditions today directly affects the amount of billable microphone time we will have tomorrow.
In this series of unique ongoing classes, you will sharpen your audition skills, practice giving the most polished read possible and learn to interpret the direction presented to give the client what they are looking for, or perhaps interject your own style and give them more than they knew they wanted by standing out from the crowd.
The most sought after projects often have hundreds of submissions sent in from other established professionals from across the world, be sure you know how to remain competitive and catch their ear to land the greatest percentage of gigs.
Enjoy classes such as:
- Self Produced Auditions
- Political Auditioning
- Video Game Auditioning
- Auditioning the Toughest of Reads
- Emphasizing the Right Words
- Timing Your Auditions for Video, Film, Picture
- Auditioning for Telephony
- Dialogue Auditioning
- "Acting" Style Auditions
- Auditioning for Long-Form Reads and On-Going Projects
About this Class
- Setting: Weinar
- Timetable: Offered once a month, on a weekday evening from 8:45pm-9:30pm ET
- Instructor: David Goldberg
- Class Length: 45-minutes
- Cost: $37 or included if you are in Phase-4
- Already in our Phase-4 program? This class is included! We send you reminder e-mails with participation details.
- Want to purchase this class "A La Carte"? You must audition to participate in this class. To audition, submit your demo or a sample of recent work, no longer than one minute, to email@example.com with the words "Phase 4 Audition" in the subject line.
- Click for Edge Studio Polices
After You Register
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with participation details.