Business & Money 101 Class
Build a successful VO business from the ground up! Being a voiceover talent isn't just about being on the mic. Successful professionals also know that they are in business, and need to act as both artists and business people if they want to be paid properly and operate efficiently.
Learn these particulars of the voiceover business before you create your demo so that you can tailor your demo to match your new business and be fully prepared to begin working once your demo is complete!
Covering topics ranging from agents and casting directors, session preparedness, understanding VO norms and expectations, staying competitive and adapting to industry changes, this two hour intensive class will help you start thinking like a professional, to learn what to expect once your business is up and running, and to be ready when it happens.
- The Flow of The Industry
- How to Ensure You Set-Off in a Professional Way
- Rates – “The ‘Money’ in Business and Money”
- How to Ensure You Remain Marketable
- Tips on Running Your Business that You SHOULD BEGIN NOW!
About this Class
- Setting: Webinar
- Timetable: Offered every other week
- Instructor: Vanessa Richardson
- Class Length: 2-hours
- Cost: $79 or included if you are in the Phase-2 (Part-A) or Edge Kids program
- Already in our Phase-2 (Part-A) or Edge Kids program? This class is included, so just register by calling us at 888-321-EDGE (3343) or email email@example.com.
- Want to purchase this class "A La Carte"? Select the class below and click "add to cart", or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).
- Click for Edge Studio Polices
After You Register
- You will receive an email with a unique link a few days before the webinar. If you don’t, please check your spam or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).