Business & Money 201 Classes
Run your VO business more efficiently! Every month, we offer a different one-hour tele-class led by an industry expert, and designed for new and professional talent looking to run their voice-over business efficiently, grow their client base, and learn how to properly handle the real world, day to day operations of a successful voiceover career.
You'll learn how to negotiate rates, navigate through contracts, forms and tax issues, and cement their business plans after having a comprehensive understanding of the economic and logistical aspects of routine business practices and daily interactions with clients.
Taught by working voiceover professionals with substantiated experience, these concepts are shared in plain English so that you have the comfort level necessary to further your success.
- The Importance Of Creating A Business Plan
- Rates, Negotiating, And Invoicing
- Talk And Act Pro!
- Contracts And Talent Release Forms
- Tracking, Billing, And Database Software
- Bookkeeping And Taxes
- A Job: From Audition To Asking For A Copy
- Keeping Clients Coming Back
About this Class
- Setting: Webinar
- Timetable: Offered once a month
- Instructor: Tom Dheere
- Class Length: 1-hour
- Cost: $37 or included if you are in Phase-3 or Phase-4
- Already in our Phase-3 or Phase-4 program? This class is included! We send you reminder e-mails with participation details.
- Want to purchase this class "A La Carte"? Select the class below and click "add to cart", or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).
- Click for Edge Studio Polices
After You Register
- You will receive an email with a unique link a few days before the webinar. If you don't, please check your spam or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).