Voice Over Demo Preparation
The demo preparation session is about finalizing the most marketable scripts for you recorded. Simply because the most marketable material is vastly different for everyone.
Specifically, you and your coach will
- Carefully review and edit potential scripts for your demo
- Determine which styles are missing, and prepare them
It’s like this: Demo recording without a “demo preparation” session is like writing your resume without carefully considering what to write.
Sessions are 1-hour long, with the instructor of your choice.
Specifically, we focus on finding the most marketable scripts for:
- your voice
- your delivery
- your intended career-path
You and your coach may also discuss specialty demos, duplicate content, jargon, past-experiences, dialogue, previously recorded recordings you’ve made, and/or anything else that can possibly influence your demo and those who hire you from it.
These sessions are VERY specific.
About this Session
- Setting: In studio, Tele-session, or Skype
- Timetable: Contact us To Schedule
- Instructor: Your choice! Select the instructor whom you’d like to work with!
- Length: 1 hour
- Cost: $140
- Already in our Phase-2 program? This session is included, so just register by calling us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).
- Want to purchase this "A La Carte"?Click "add to cart", or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).
- Click for Edge Studio Polices