Home Studio 101 Class
Get the tools to build a home studio, engineer, & audition
Having a home studio at their disposal is rapidly becoming one of the most powerful weapons in the arsenal of any voiceover talent who wishes to stay competitive.
In the past, you would have used giant reels of tape and edited with razor blades, but fortunately today you don't need to build an addition onto your house or take out a second mortgage to equip yourself with a studio capable of providing auditions, or even broadcast quality audio.
We will ease the learning curve and help you write the shopping list for your studio. Be able to market yourself anywhere in the world and deliver your voice to your clients without leaving the comforts of home. Working in your pajamas is optional.
Instructor Greg Sextro will help you assess you home studio needs and discuss the in's and out's of what’s involved in becoming your own engineer and producer. Questions are welcomed during the class.
- The Reality of Having a Home Studio
- Needs Assessment
- Vocal Booth Setup
- Working with Files
About this Class
- Setting: Webinar
- Timetable: Offered every other week
- Instructor: Greg Sextro
- Class Length: 2-hours
- Cost: $79 or included if you are in the Phase-2 (Part-A) or Edge Kids program
- Already in our Phase-2 (Part-A) or Edge Kids program? This class is included, so just register by calling us at 888-321-EDGE (3343) or email email@example.com.
- Want to purchase this class "A La Carte"? Select the class below and click "add to cart", or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).
- Click for Edge Studio Polices
After You Register
- You will receive an email with a unique link a few days before the webinar. If you don’t, please check your spam or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).