Home Studio 201 Classes
Become a faster better engineer and charge more!
Home Studio 201 classes are a unique and exciting way to learn essential topics that will help you improve your skills and speed as a home studio engineer.
Every month, we offer a webinar allowing you to call in to hear the class while simultaneously viewing the coach's computer screen from the comfort of your own home PC or MAC.
You'll learn common editing techniques along with shortcuts, hardware tips, settings advice, delivery applications and other related subjects are all covered in order to allow you to become more technically proficient, increase productivity and offer more services to your clients.
- Turning An Audition-Quality Studio Into A Broadcast-Quality Studio
- Time Compression & Expansion, Reverb, And Other Effects
- Removing Breaths & Mouth Clicks
- Microphone Placement
- Audio Delivery And FTP
- Storage & Backup Options
- File Types, Saving, & Conversion
- Compression, Gates, & Limiters
- The Art Of Editing And Matching Takes
- ISDN And Phone-Patch
About this Class
- Setting: Webinar
- Timetable: Offered once a month
- Instructor: Greg Sextro
- Class Length: 1-hour
- Cost: $37 or included if you are in Phase-3 or Phase-4
- Already in our Phase-3 or Phase-4 program?This class is included! We send you reminder e-mails with participation details.
- Want to purchase this class "A La Carte"? Select the class below and click "add to cart", or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).
- Click for Edge Studio Polices
After You Register
- You will receive an email with a unique link a few days before the webinar. If you don't, please check your spam or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).