Marketing 201 Classes
Track your progress, network & market more efficiently
Marketing 201 classes are a different and immersive way for you to continue to learn important techniques on how to advertise yourself and become a recognizable and respected name in the voiceover industry.
Every month, we offer a webinar allowing you to both hear the instructor and view their computer screen at the same time. As part of your continuing education you will explore topics intended to promote your brand through websites, your demos, agencies, promotional materials and more.
Taking this program has given students a phenomenal success rate and a noticeable increase in their exposure and the amount of work they receive.
Need a kick in the (marketing) butt? Need solid advice on increasing your work volume? Marketing 201 Forums are for you.
- 13 Mistakes Even The Pros Make
- Creating Long Term clients
- Launching A Marketing Campaign
- Agents, Agents, Agents,...And Reps
- Website And SEO Help
- Social Media And How To Generate New Clients
- CDs Versus MP3 Versus Website Links
- Marketing Abroad
- Union Versus Non-Union
- Internet Audition Sites
- Branding: How, Why, And Tips
About this Class
- Setting: Webinar
- Timetable: Offered once a month
- Instructor: Kristin Price
- Class Length: 1-hour
- Cost: $79 or included if you are in Phase-3 or Phase-4
- Already in our Phase-3 or Phase-4 program? This class is included! We send you reminder e-mails with participation details.
- Want to purchase this class "A La Carte"? Select the class below and click "add to cart", or email email@example.com, or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).
- Click for Edge Studio Polices
After You Register
- You will receive an email with a unique link a few days before the webinar. If you don't, please check your spam or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).