Saturday Technique Spotlight Classes
Learn more styles and get more work! Each week we focus on a different topic to help you sound better, and gain experience, in many different facets of voice over. Fast, inexpensive, detailed training. Technique Spotlight Classes emphasize cold reads, high-pressure recording situations, confidence building, and "ear" training. Voice Talent who take these classes please clients and get more work.
Previous class topics include:
- Breaking Down Copy
- The "Acting" in Voice Over Acting
- Auditioning with Doubles
- Getting Over Punctuation
- Character and animation
- Focusing on Word Value
- Corporate industrial
- Film and documentary
- Learning to Give the "Million Dollar Read"
About this Class
- Setting: Offered via webinar
- Timetable: Offered every week in the evening
- Instructor: Industry experts from around the country
- Class Length: 1-hour
- Cost: $37 or included if you are in Phase-2, Part-A or Phase-3
- Already in our Phase-2 or Phase-3 program? This class is included. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one business day before the class saying you would like to be registered for the class.
- Want to purchase this class "A La Carte"? Select the class below and click "add to cart", or email email@example.com, or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).
- Click for Edge Studio Polices
After You Register
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with participation details.