Voice Over Training and Coaching
Work with top-working pros and recognized experts! While we offer a variety of important classes, classes and classes here at Edge Studio, we also provide private voice over training. Each approach has important benefits.
- Working as part of a group enables you to see how your peers would solve a problem. It exposes issues that you yourself might not encounter right away (but probably will). And it gets you used to performing in front of a professional audience. So, even when you're not working directly with the coach, you are learning very efficiently.
- But private voice over training is efficient in its own way. One-on-one voice over coaching -- with an experienced professional coach -- is often the best way to hone your delivery and fine tune your voice(s) to your competitive advantage.
Far from our studios? No problem: Every one of our instructors also teaches by telephone, and most by Skype. If that seems odd, or less than optimal, remember this -- voice over is an industry about hearing; no one has to see you. In fact, more than half of professional voice over jobs are directed by clients via telephone. So tele-training is a natural teaching environment for us. And for you as a voice over artist, training by phone teaches you to take direction and perform remotely. These days, that's a necessary skill.
About this Session
- Setting: In studio, Tele-session, or Skype
- Timetable: Contact us to schedule
- Instructor: Your choice! Select the instructor whom you’d like to work with!
- Length: 1-hour
- Cost: $140 - for 1 private session, reduced rates for bulk purchases
- Select the number of sessions and click "add to cart", or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).
- Click for Edge Studio Polices