Voice Over Workshops
The most fundamental, core aspect of your career as a voiceover talent is having a full understanding of proper vocal technique.
This, the most fundamental of our many voice over workshops, will introduce you to some of the most important basic components of creating a natural, smooth, believable, marketable delivery. Of all of our voice over training workshops, none are as important as this one.
Learn all about tone, pitch, tempo, and volume and how to instantly incorporate these concepts, and others -- transforming lackluster reads into marketable performances.
Through reading copy and receiving feedback in our voice over workshops, you learn to fine tune your interpretations and unlock your unique sound, the key to your future success. You might be surprised how far along you'll come in Technique 101. Then build on that foundation in our other voice over workshops.
Your instructor is Danielle Quisenberry, a twenty year veteran coach and teacher of voice over workshops. She has mastered the VO art so well that her voice has been used for narration and commercials for clients including Panasonic, McDonalds, Timex, and Tyco Toys. She is a working pro at voice over, and teaching workshops is no less than a devotion for her. Under her guidance, you'll discover your strengths and weaknesses, and learn where your natural talents lie. Questions are welcomed during our voice over workshops.
- The Core of Sounding Professional
- The Four Core Foundation Techniques
- Inflection and Dynamic Range
- Flowing Naturally
- Incorporating Variety
For $79, Danielle Quisenberry teaches you the concepts that professional voiceover talent keep in mind when interpreting copy, and tricks of the trade that can make your read come to life. Class space fills up quickly, so it is crucial to sign up early. Register by emailing email@example.com or by calling us at 212-868-EDGE (3343). Click for .
About this Class
- Setting: Webinar
- Timetable: Offered 4 times a month
- Instructor: Danielle Quisenberry
- Class Length: 2-hours
- Cost: $79 or included if you are in the Phase-2, Part-A program
- Already in our Phase-2 program? This class is included, so just register by calling us at 888-321-EDGE (3343) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to purchase this class "A La Carte"? Select the class below and click "add to cart", or email email@example.com, or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).
- Click for Edge Studio Polices
After You Register
- You will receive an email with a unique link a few days before the webinar. If you don't, please check your spam or call us at 888-321-EDGE (3343).